ASPIGA Guadalupe Cotton Short Tunic - White / Cobalt Blue
Introducing the brand new hand blocked Guadalupe Cotton Short Tunic. A sophisticated easy style to wear, glide seamlessly from beach to bar.
- Hand blocked coral print on the body and leaf prints on the cuff and sleeves
- Our garments are 100% GOTS Approved (Global Organic Textile Standard Certified).
- Organic cotton uses 88% less water and 62% less energy than regular cotton and is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air, and water free from contaminants that cause harm to the environment.
- Fair Price for Sustainability: when you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihoods. Aside from that, organic cotton is chemical-free and hypoallergenic. The price for organic cotton is therefore slightly higher.
- Two side slits
- Full-length sleeves with adjustable button fastening and can be rolled up to 3/4 length
- Above knee-length
- 100% Organic Cotton Gauze
- Care instructions: Machine wash at 30°, wash with similar colours, do not bleach, warm iron.
- Pair with our Kenyan sandals and a jute beach bag for those relaxing days by the sea.
- This is slightly sheer and its best for use over swimwear, alternatively wear over a vest top and shorts for a daytime look.